Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

"real" VFR-AIP for Germany?

Author
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We updated the VFR AIP in SkyDemon overnight. Is there anything in SkyDemon that you believe to be out of date, right now?
Lukas_EDHI
L
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Hi Tim,

I have been following this topic for some time now and I’m very happy to see that you are on the topic with DFS.
Regarding your question on the updated VFR AIP I think that there are still no VFR SUP available in the AIP.
When I’m having a look into the supplement section I still find several AIP IFR supplements but no VFR ones.

One example:
In the VFR AIP there should be a VFR SUP 33/18 dealing with a new TMZ around Wittmund effective from 31 Jan. When having a look in SD there is also a SUP 33/18 but an IFR one dealing with construction work at Hamburg (Pictures attached below).
From my point of view DFS should definitely supply you with these SUPs, AICs etc. as without them you are actually missing very important information for your flight planning without even knowing that you missed something and you still need an extra VFR AIP copy outside SD to be well informed.
So hopefully you succeed with the discussions with DFS and they will start to supply you with all relevant information very soon.
Thanks for your efforts on this.

Lukas

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
All the VFR SUP have been in SkyDemon for a few weeks now. If you own the VFR AIP product you'll see them in the non-aerodrome-specific section, and I can confirm we've got SUP 33 which you're talking about.
Lukas_EDHI
L
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/1/2019 12:09:25 PM
All the VFR SUP have been in SkyDemon for a few weeks now. If you own the VFR AIP product you'll see them in the non-aerodrome-specific section, and I can confirm we've got SUP 33 which you're talking about.

Tim,
Thanks for clarification. It seems I was just looking in the wrong place. I didn't have in mind that the VFR parts are not listed in the AIP section but in the purchased products section only.
Maybe it would be possible to add a link to the VFR AIP parts also in the AIP section for Germany to avoid that people like me keep looking in the wrong directory?
Anyway thanks again for your quick clarification.

Andreas
Andreas
Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 12/20/2018 12:02:40 PM
We updated the VFR AIP in SkyDemon overnight. Is there anything in SkyDemon that you believe to be out of date, right now?

AD 1-2  04. AUG 2016 replaces 11 OCT 2007 (SD)
AD 1-3  29. SEP 2016 replaces 13 SEP 2007 (SD)
AD 1-4  19. JAN 2017 replaces  13. SEP 2007 (SD)
AD 1-5  20. DEC 2018 replaces 10. JUL 2014 (SD)
AD 1-6  17. JAN 2019 replaces  10. JUL 2014 (SD)
AD 1-7  20. DEC 2018 replaces 11. JUL 2013 (SD)
AD 1-8  25. OCT 2018 replaces 19. SEP 2002 (SD)

And thank you very much for your patience.

Andreas

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Thank you, I've asked DFS why they haven't sent us an updated document for those.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
They sent us an updated document later yesterday and you should see that in SkyDemon now.
Andreas
Andreas
Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 3/22/2019 12:13:47 PM
They sent us an updated document later yesterday and you should see that in SkyDemon now.

That's correct now. Thank's. Have a nice WE.

fingertrouble
f
Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)
Hello Tim,
I’m not sure if it fits in here. But when I go to Friedrichshafen (EDNY) - airport information - NOTAMS, it shows as number 3: “Trigger NOTAM - VFR SUP 04/19 WEF 14 March 2018 Aero Friedrichshafen 10 April 2019 til 13 April 2019- PPR will be granted from 27 March 2019 and changed procedures from 08 April 2019 til 14 April 2019.”
SUP 04/19 is linked to a pdf file, but to the IFR SUP 04/19, which has nothing to do with EDNY.
Many Greetings, Karsten.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search