Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Best soft ever &Taxi Facility

Author
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I asked you to name some Swiss airfields where this would be highly useful and you didn't name a single one.
cocoroman
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 7/5/2017 10:30:51 AM
I asked you to name some Swiss airfields where this would be highly useful and you didn't name a single one.

Sorry Tim, I surely didn't get your question. We can start with:LSGL,LSGC,LSGS,LSZB,LSZG,LSGG,LSZF,LSZA,LSGY,LFSB and Obviously LSZH etc. those are the most important VFR+IFR airfields in Switzerland. Thanks for your attention. Cheers,

Edited 7/5/2017 12:23:07 PM by cocoroman
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
We will georeference Swiss airfield diagrams over the next 24 hours and you will then be able to taxi around on them in SkyDemon as much as you like.

cocoroman
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
Thanks a lot Tim, for us Swiss Pilots would be the Summer Gift :-))
Cheers,
cocoroman
c
Hi Tim, really thanks a lot in name of all Swiss Pilots, I think we should really profit of this in the future.
Now the question; do we have to do a proceed some thing special to have this action? E.g.uninstall and install again, or re download the charts or something else. Because, I don't see any change on my SD. Which concerns geo-referenced Taxing and so on. I have checked and re checked agin tonight. But there is nothing happening at the moment, it is like before. Or we didn't understood right what the asking was.. Take care..
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
You should see the standard georeferenced button next to many airfields in Switzerland now. If the chart has been downloaded, it'll pop up automatically when you land.
cocoroman
c
Tim Dawson - 7/10/2017 11:36:02 AM
You should see the standard georeferenced button next to many airfields in Switzerland now. If the chart has been downloaded, it'll pop up automatically when you land.

I don't see any geo-referaenced button next to Airfields. Only things happening, when I land and stop, sometimes it will turns into a Plate of this Aerodrome. I have re downloaded Swiss charts again. Still no go, maybe you can tell me which should I have download and where to get it. BTW, I'm no more on Android, it is iPad at the moment. Maybe you are talking about Android? or I don't know anymore..

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
cocoroman - 7/10/2017 8:42:37 PM

I don't see any geo-referaenced button next to Airfields. Only things happening, when I land and stop, sometimes it will turns into a Plate of this Aerodrome. I have re downloaded Swiss charts again. Still no go, maybe you can tell me which should I have download and where to get it. BTW, I'm no more on Android, it is iPad at the moment. Maybe you are talking about Android? or I don't know anymore..

It may help if you read Page 44 of the SD Manual.

Mike
, SD 3.16.13.0

cocoroman
c
Sky Painter - 7/11/2017 7:55:08 AM

Sky Painter, this is second time you are answering me, both were wrong.. Maybe you should read carefully my thread before answering.
I‌'m talking about Taxi Ways. With theire in and out names (C,B,A etc. and "C" Office, real Airfield Ground and Taxi fascility.  But not about Plates, Capiche..

cocoroman
c
cocoroman - 7/11/2017 9:18:04 AM

Sky Painter, this is second time you are answering me, both were wrong.. Maybe you should read carefully my thread before answering.
I‌'m talking about Taxi Ways. With theire in and out names (C,B,A etc. and "C" Office, real Airfield Ground and Taxi fascility.  But not about Plates, Capiche..

L‌ike this one for example ..
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search