Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Best soft ever &Taxi Facility

Author
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
O.K. Guys&Girls, I have been looking around, and I must say that, I have already bought like: Flite Deck VFR Mobile & Garmin Pilot and some others just to try. Honestly, SD still stands as the best of all. My only wish would be if SD could add, like Easy Taxi or Safe Taxi like the other concurrent etc.. I really wish that,and I know would be the best of all of aviation software at all. Hope very soon..
Cheers..
cocoroman
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sky Painter - 7/11/2017 7:55:08 AM
cocoroman - 7/10/2017 8:42:37 PM
Sky Painter - 7/11/2017 7:55:08 AM
cocoroman - 7/10/2017 8:42:37 PM
Tim Dawson - 7/10/2017 11:36:02 AM
You should see the standard georeferenced button next to many airfields in Switzerland now. If the chart has been downloaded, it'll pop up automatically when you land.

I don't see any geo-referaenced button next to Airfields. Only things happening, when I land and stop, sometimes it will turns into a Plate of this Aerodrome. I have re downloaded Swiss charts again. Still no go, maybe you can tell me which should I have download and where to get it. BTW, I'm no more on Android, it is iPad at the moment. Maybe you are talking about Android? or I don't know anymore..

It may help if you read Page 44 of the SD Manual.

I don't see any geo-referaenced button next to Airfields. Only things happening, when I land and stop, sometimes it will turns into a Plate of this Aerodrome. I have re downloaded Swiss charts again. Still no go, maybe you can tell me which should I have download and where to get it. BTW, I'm no more on Android, it is iPad at the moment. Maybe you are talking about Android? or I don't know anymore..

It may help if you read Page 44 of the SD Manual.

Sky Painter, this is second time you are answering me, both were wrong.. Maybe you should read carefully my thread before answering.
I‌'m talking about Taxi Ways. With theire in and out names (C,B,A etc. and "C" Office, real Airfield Ground and Taxi fascility.  But not about Plates, Capiche..

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search