Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

weight&balance

Author
n
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I cannot enter anything in the field for the "envelope" !!! 
This field is not "activ" ...,  whatever I put in , it does not take it
Waht is wrong ?

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)
Could you please provide some additional information:

- what type of PC / iPad / Android tablet?

- OS Revision?

- SD Revision

- Screenshot
Julian81
J
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Hi,

For me the same. See below screenshots. Not in my apple ipad or windows laptop. I cant find the future to add the weight and balance.

Can you assist?

Thanks

Julian

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Julian, on your top screenshot, press where it says Weight under your aircraft.
Julian81
J
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/31/2021 12:48:29 PM

Thank you Tim, But I want to see the enveloppe. Were can I see this?

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)
Julian81 - 8/31/2021 1:00:04 PM
Tim Dawson - 8/31/2021 12:48:29 PM

Thank you Tim, But I want to see the enveloppe. Were can I see this?

The general envelope can be set up and is displayed in the „Edit Aircraft“ submenu. 
The flight specific envelope seems to appear only in the briefing pack.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Julian, you see the envelope exactly where I told you. Press the Weight button to be taken to the weight and balance screen where the envelope is shown. Perhaps you need to scroll to see it, if you're on a small screen?
Julian81
J
Tim Dawson - 9/2/2021 8:28:11 AM
Julian, you see the envelope exactly where I told you. Press the Weight button to be taken to the weight and balance screen where the envelope is shown. Perhaps you need to scroll to see it, if you're on a small screen?

Sorry, but i added all numbers in the requested fields and as you see on the picture the envelope is empty.

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
Julian81 - 9/2/2021 8:57:56 AM

Sorry, but i added all numbers in the requested fields and as you see on the picture the envelope is empty.

I suggest looking at the user manual. Depending on your device’s regional settings, the two coordinates for each of the defining points may need to be separated by a comma ',' not a semicolon ';'

Edited 9/2/2021 4:14:35 PM by grahamb
Gerhard66
G
Julian81 - 9/2/2021 8:57:56 AM

Hi Julian,
you are editing the general aircraft setup.
The flight specific w&b diagram, based on your general aircraft setup, is located under the Route menu. 
Hope this helps. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search