Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

bug? cannot see or set flight time under 'File Flightplan'

Author
Easy Cruising
Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SD v.3.11.1.21395 , Samsung galaxy S8+

Route-> File Flightplan

shows message 'Please remember to set your takeoff time in the flightplan form.'
..hit 'ok' ,flightplan form appears.
Under 'Departure Time' I see date and time of flight, but if I tap it to change date or time I only see the date. Cannot see or set the time irrespective of whether I am in 'landscape' or 'portrait' mode, even though there would be space to show the time.

This was not always the case, since I previously could set the time on this screen (same device, earlier SD version) no problem.
If I go to Route-->Flight Details I can tap 'Takeoff' and the date and time appear correctly and I can set them, then go to 'File Flightplan' and the values appear.
Both ways to set the flight time should work and work the same way. Its a pain to enter the 'File Flightplan' screen, fill some details, find I cannot set the time, have to go back to 'Flight Details', set the details, then come back to 'File Flightplan', fill the same details back in and then file the plan.
This looks like a bug (or do I miss something??). Any chance of fixing this one ?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Can anyone else reproduce this issue?
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 12/17/2018 10:44:30 AM

Probably not of much help, but it's working as expected for me.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Andreas
Andreas
Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)Too Much Forum (57 reputation)
Sky Painter - 12/17/2018 12:49:23 PM

No, it is working well (Samsung s5/SD 3.11.1). A popop dialog is opening, I can change the times and they appear in the file flitghtplan form after. 

berndalfred
b
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Same problem with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. With my Samsung S6 it works normal

Bernd

Easy Cruising
Easy Cruising
Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)
berndalfred - 12/17/2018 7:09:54 PM
Same problem with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. With my Samsung S6 it works normal

Bernd

Easy Cruising
Easy Cruising
Andreas - 12/17/2018 3:02:52 PM
Sky Painter - 12/17/2018 12:49:23 PM

No, it is working well (Samsung s5/SD 3.11.1). A popop dialog is opening, I can change the times and they appear in the file flitghtplan form after. 

It worked ok on my S5, but that was a while ago on an earlier sd version.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
It is a strange thing that only appears to happen on certain devices. Obviously, none that we have available in the office for testing, which makes it difficult for us to know what is wrong.
steveh
steveh
Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)
I have the same problem on my Samsung Note 8.

Setting from the flight plan page only shows the date regardless of the orientation and trying from the flight details screen shows the date and the hour (again regardless of orientation).

Or it could be the other way around, but one shows the hour as well, the other just the date.

frederic
frederic
Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)
It works fine on my both Huawey 8" and Xiaomi Red Mi Note 4.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search