Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

bug? cannot see or set flight time under 'File Flightplan'

Author
Easy Cruising
Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Easy Cruising - 12/16/2018 3:58:32 PM
SD v.3.11.1.21395 , Samsung galaxy S8+

Route-> File Flightplan

shows message 'Please remember to set your takeoff time in the flightplan form.'
..hit 'ok' ,flightplan form appears.
Under 'Departure Time' I see date and time of flight, but if I tap it to change date or time I only see the date. Cannot see or set the time irrespective of whether I am in 'landscape' or 'portrait' mode, even though there would be space to show the time.

This was not always the case, since I previously could set the time on this screen (same device, earlier SD version) no problem.
If I go to Route-->Flight Details I can tap 'Takeoff' and the date and time appear correctly and I can set them, then go to 'File Flightplan' and the values appear.
Both ways to set the flight time should work and work the same way. Its a pain to enter the 'File Flightplan' screen, fill some details, find I cannot set the time, have to go back to 'Flight Details', set the details, then come back to 'File Flightplan', fill the same details back in and then file the plan.
This looks like a bug (or do I miss something??). Any chance of fixing this one ?

Still doesn't work SD v3.12.4.27411, Android, Galaxy S8+

Not a big problem though since it is settable via flight Route->'Flight Details' in advance of filing the plan.

custardwings
c
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I've got a Galaxy Note 9, and Galaxy S8+ and have this issue too on both. I have to rotate the phone(s) to landscape mode to set the takeoff time. Devs could perhaps consider forcing it on to two lines for all devices?

I'm curious how it looks on other phones where it works - is it on two lines, or a smaller font perhaps that fits across the screen?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search