Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Disconnections while using SD with Stratux in Flarm mode

Author
m
Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use Skydemon together with a Stratux in the version 1.6r1-eu028 (32d5e58b7f) to receive the traffic and the GPS-Signal of the Stratux. When I start the flying mode in Skydemon and use the option ""Use Flarm with Air Connect" I have problems with my connection to the Wifi, which means, that I receive the error message "Reconnecting to device" by Skydemon, sometimes one time in a minute. This error message doesn't occur when I use the option "Use GDL90 Compatible Device". Does anyone know the reason for those errors and what can be done to avoid having such disconnections in Flaum-Mode?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

kyza
k
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Hello. We have similar problem.
We have Power Flarm connected to USR-W610 through RS 232. Than we have iPad connected to wifi (USR-W610) where SkyDemon is running.
Continuously we loosing connection on SkyDemon to PowerFlarm. Lets say every 15-30 seconds SkyDemon says lost connection re-authenticating. We can see all ADSB and FLARM traffic on SkyDemon without problem. But that reconnections are annoying.
We checked that ping from iPad to wifi is stable so we think the problem is within SkyDemon.
It seems to me that this problem started after last update aprox. month ago.
Version we have is 3.16.10.
Can someoen help us ? 🙂 Thank you in Advance.

TouchTheSky
T
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
This is very likely the same issue that has already been reported in this thread: http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic36398.aspx
SD team is currently looking into this and will hopefully come back soon with a solution.

kyza
k
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
TouchTheSky - 11/5/2023 1:25:55 PM
This is very likely the same issue that has already been reported in this thread: http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic36398.aspx
SD team is currently looking into this and will hopefully come back soon with a solution.

Thank you for info.

Kyza

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search