Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

FMCs

Author
M
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Went for a bimble the other day and decided to fly round Gatwick. I looked on SkyDemon for the squawk code but couldn't find it. It did pop up once in the list but disappeared before I could enter it. Farnborough squawk was there, but not Gatwick. Is there a straightforward way of accessing squawk codes and associated listening frequencies in SD?

Apologies if this has been asked before but couldn't find it using the search function

Best wishes

Mike

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
They should be in your PLOG if you've planned a route in the area. If you haven't planned, they'll appear in your Radio tab once you're getting close to the area they cover.
MikeE
M
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 11/9/2021 10:55:58 AM
They should be in your PLOG if you've planned a route in the area. If you haven't planned, they'll appear in your Radio tab once you're getting close to the area they cover.

Thanks Tim. Didn't have a plog as it was just a bimble around Gatwick. I did look under the radio tab where I usually find these things and, as I say, Farnborough was there but not Gatwick even though we were close-ish. I wondered if there was a list somewhere easily accessible?
Best wishes
Mike

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
They're all in the UK AIP, I think the Gatwick one is probably under the Gatwick textual information document, which you'll find in the Airfields tab in SkyDemon.
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
UK AIP ENR 6.80 has the codes and frequencies.
MikeE
M
That's an idea, use the airfields tab. Many thanks, folks
Best wishes
Mike

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
MikeE - 11/10/2021 4:11:38 PM
That's an idea, use the airfields tab. Many thanks, folks
Best wishes
Mike

You could download the ENR 6.80 page(s) as a PDF and save it as a user document - available in two touches from the airfields tab (although you'd have to make sure you kept it up to date.)

Alternatively, when you are doing a bimble just plan a route as a 'fly within xnm from' circle and then any relevant FMCs will show up on the Radio tab.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search