Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

problems with "Create log summary" form

Author
psuter
Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm using SkyDemon for Android version 3.13.3.16732 and it seems that the log summary function is broken. After clicking on "Create Log Summary" the form loads where i should be able to select a few parameters, but none of the drop-downs work. i can click them and i get a yellow border around the drop-down but it does not open. the check boxes work however.

i can click on generate and it does generate the summary, but i would like to change the block time output to detailed which i can't do without the dropdowns working

kind regards
Pascal

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Hello Pascal

We've heard a handful of such reports, always for a particular build of Android or device. Unfortunately so far we haven't been able to reproduce (and therefore work around) the problem. If you have a different device on which you could run the Log Summary, it is likely to work. Sorry I cannot be more helpful at this stage.

psuter
psuter
Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 1/23/2020 11:14:24 AM
Hello Pascal

We've heard a handful of such reports, always for a particular build of Android or device. Unfortunately so far we haven't been able to reproduce (and therefore work around) the problem. If you have a different device on which you could run the Log Summary, it is likely to work. Sorry I cannot be more helpful at this stage.
Thanks for your fast response!  I've tried it on a tablet and indeed it does work there. I have a second phone just like the one that's not working. I dont use that phone as the camera is broken. If you want i can yry if i can reproduce the issue there and if so, i could borrow you the phone to try and locate the issue. I could just sent it to you. 

Regards
Pascal

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Sure, that would be handy. Thank you!
psuter
psuter
good news, i could duplicate the issue on the old phone.. i hope you don't mind that it's rooted, it does show the exact same issue like my non-rooted all stock daily use phone, so that should not be in your way i guess.
let me know the address i should send it to.
to return it, you could just bring it to Aero in Friedrichshafen which i will be visiting for sure.
regards
Pascal

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Could you contact us through our website or give us a call? My colleague will look after the process.
Yakmarcus
Yakmarcus
Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)
Hello,
same problem here with iphone and iPad.
The log summary function do not work.
Is there anything I can do?
Thank you for help
Marcus
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Could you be more specific than "do not work"? Thanks!
Yakmarcus
Yakmarcus
Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)
Hello Tim,
I am sorry! After restarting the iPhone and iPad
it works perfect!!!
Marcus
Johannes B.
J
Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)Too Much Forum (260 reputation)
Same here, I am experiencing the same issues as the thread starter, the pull down menus all do not work, but I can generate the standard log summary. I am using a Samsung S10 with a current Android and having the same problem on my Huawei M3 8.4 Tablet running Android 7.0.

YouTube channel
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search