Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

problems with "Create log summary" form

Author
psuter
Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
this has taken a bit of a disappointing turn for me. i have sent my phone tover to skydemon and now uk customs is holding it back becasue they want £19 from Skydemon as they classified this as a commercial exchange.. however it seems the people at skydemon are not willing to spend £19 to get the phone  which i have prepared and sent to them at my own cost to help fix this issue. it is a bit disappionting to see that my efforts don't seem to match at least 19£ of value to skydemon. if i had known that i would not have taken the time to help with reproducing this bug.

i just tried a new samsung flip phone which exposed the same error as well. so this may be related to newer android versions as my other phone is an android one phone with android 9 on it.

regards
Pascal

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search