Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Google earth ?

Author
c
Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)Too Much Forum (80 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When exporting a flight log to Google Earth the resulting image is as shown below. Is this intentional or are there some missing datapoints that "pulls" the track line to surface? I have tried several tracklogs and they all seems similar. Sometimes the spacing between the vertical lines vary though. 
Otherwise Im extremely happy with SD. Just completed a 3000km flight from Oslo Norway to Nomandie and back, visiting 23 airports and SD gave all I needed for planning and navigation. I used the Windy APP (https://www.windy.com/?59.905,10.749,5) for weather, and maybe a future SD version could overlay a similar weather radar during flight ?  
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
What do you mean by pulling the line to the surface? The gaps between lines are normal, they reflect how often SkyDemon saved a position snapshot which does vary.

You can show SkyDemon's rainfall radar in flight along with all other weather, but you have to turn it on.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search