Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Google earth ?

Author
c
Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)Forum Member (40 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When exporting a flight log to Google Earth the resulting image is as shown below. Is this intentional or are there some missing datapoints that "pulls" the track line to surface? I have tried several tracklogs and they all seems similar. Sometimes the spacing between the vertical lines vary though. 
Otherwise Im extremely happy with SD. Just completed a 3000km flight from Oslo Norway to Nomandie and back, visiting 23 airports and SD gave all I needed for planning and navigation. I used the Windy APP (https://www.windy.com/?59.905,10.749,5) for weather, and maybe a future SD version could overlay a similar weather radar during flight ?  
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search