Ok, thankyou. Definitely not major but actually I think the options in SD are a bit messy in this area, which has also bothered me on one or two previous occasions. Why ? :
1. In the menu one selects 'Internet Usage'...
2. Then you can choose 'Offline Mode', 'Live Data when Planning' or 'Live Data when Planning and Flying'
3. Choose 'Live Data when Planning' (so not when flying).
4. Hit 'Go Flying'.
5. Now it still tries to download things, but since I had hit 'Go Flying' I thought I was in flying mode.. I'm certainly not Planning any more am I ?
6. There seems to be an intermediate state where one is neither Planning nor Flying, but which is not controllable through the options.
7. It's also not really clear to me whether chart downloads constitute 'live data' or not ? Shouldn't this be called 'Internet Data' rather than 'Live Data' ?
8. Further it's unclear why to start flying I hit 'Go Flying' , but to stop it I hit 'Stop Navigating', so why wasn't the start command called 'Start Navigating' ? .. if this was the case I'd never have expected the internet options to be somehow directly connected to the 'Go Flying' button in the first place?
One can get by with the current options but I'd say the live data stuff has a feeling of inconsistency.