Great job for adding Georgia now to SkyDemon, well done! I really appreciate how the SD-team evolves the product step by step. Completing the entire European airspace (except for Russia, but this has some reasons I guess) is a huge milestone. Can't wait to use SD in Georgia upcoming summer.
For now I've a short first feedback:
- Temporary Prohibited Area UGP230 is missing on the map. This is really important to not get shut down or escorted by russian air defence, in case someone penetrates this airspace, since Abkhazia is an occupied territory and only recognized by Russia and a few other countries. Full Information available on AIP-SUP 01/2019. I'm not sure about South Ossetia (the other occupied territory), so far as I know (and I couldn't find any data in the AIP) there are no restrictions or other limitations, but I will ask local pilots.
- Georgia is not yet listed within the Airfields > AIP Tab
- Several (private or disused) airstrips are not listed on the map (I could provide the data if needed)
- If you're zoomed out on the map, the name "Georgia" is not marked on the country (but less important ;-) )
- Double FIS entry with same frequency
- Missing frequencies for Natakhtari (131,750) and Telavi (120,000)