SkyDemon Forums

Turkey & Georgia charts

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic18308.aspx

By microflight - 3/11/2016 8:29:41 AM

Is there any chance of charts for Turkey & Georgia in the near future?
By Jerome.prompsy - 3/17/2022 1:06:59 PM

GELU - 12/18/2018 3:42:29 PM
I just found this topic and registered to write something about it, since I'm dying for a few years now to get skydemon in Georgia. Frans is absolutely right, general aviation is continuously growing in Georgia and more old airfields reopen. Stuff changed since Georgia joined Eurocontrol back in 2012. As a half Georgian, I fly when I can in the country of my origin, but there is simply no application that is suitable for VFR flying in Georgia. Skydemon would be GREAT to have on my flights overthere. I already use it in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany with a lot of pleasure, but for a application that supports Europe, Georgia as a European country should be included.

I know, most people think Georgia is just a very poor country with war on Russia. Well, just come over and see for yourself. It changed a lot in the last 10 years. Fun fact: Georgia has now some of the lowest crime rates in the world. Your airplane will be safe at night. Locals are more then grateful to help you out.

Hello,
we plan a flying trip to Turkey and Georgia, mid april 2022 (3 gyrocopters). 
we are looking for local contacts, to get informations and connections for our recreational trip.
If Frans and or Gelu and or other people know about microlights or small aircrafts in Georgia, I would be pleased to communicate.
cheers. Jerome.
prompsy.fr