Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Tracking Training Flights

Author
H
Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
efrenken - 4/24/2022 1:32:07 AM
Han3081983 - 4/23/2022 7:28:24 PM
Hello guysI have just started my PPL training. I would like to record my training flights without having planned a flight before. How to do this? I would like to log the times and the track flown. I could not find any explanation in the manual. Thanks for your help

Just fly with Skydemon. Skydemon records times and track, even if you haven”t planned a route.

I tried it today and again did not work unfortunately. I started Skydemon on my iPhone, clicked on "Fly", logged my Blocktime and Engine Start manually and put it in my pocket. Once I landed and I checked my phone again and the times for Blocktime and Engine time was still ticking, but no flight had been recorded. And the only way to get out of that screen was to click on the skydemon symbol and select "stop navigation". Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

PS: Sorry if the description of the menu items might be incorrect, as I am using the German version of Skydemon

efrenken
efrenken
Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)
Hello guysI have just started my PPL training. I would like to record my training flights without having planned a flight before. How to do this? I would like to log the times and the track flown. I could not find any explanation in the manual. Thanks for your help

Just fly with Skydemon. Skydemon records times and track, even if you haven”t planned a route.

Adam Erchegyi
Adam Erchegyi
Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)Too Much Forum (560 reputation)

Create route -> select airport then the "fly within xy miles"

Han3081983
H
Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)Junior Member (22 reputation)
Hello guys

I have just started my PPL training. I would like to record my training flights without having planned a flight before. How to do this? I would like to log the times and the track flown. I could not find any explanation in the manual. Thanks for your help
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search