Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Download of AIP-data via WLAN extremly slow

Author
E
Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson - 11/13/2018 4:10:54 PM
The latest beta of SkyDemon for iOS fixes this issue. You can sign up for the beta from the beta page on our website, or you can await the next public version (next week at the latest).

Many thanks Tim.

Can you (or someone) point me in the direction of where to sign up for the beta ?? Can't see it on the main web site nor on the "Suggestions and Beta Discussion" forum.

Thanks!

Thaler
T
Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)
The latest beta of SkyDemon for iOS fixes this issue. You can sign up for the beta from the beta page on our website, or you can await the next public version (next week at the latest).

Thank you, Tim!

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
EGBPdriver - 11/13/2018 5:24:15 PM

Many thanks Tim.

Can you (or someone) point me in the direction of where to sign up for the beta ?? Can't see it on the main web site nor on the "Suggestions and Beta Discussion" forum.

Thanks!

Can you (or someone) point me in the direction of where to sign up for the beta ?

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

EGBPdriver
E
Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)Forum Member (29 reputation)
Sky Painter - 11/14/2018 11:56:32 AM
EGBPdriver - 11/13/2018 5:24:15 PM

Many thanks Tim.

Thanks!

Can you (or someone) point me in the direction of where to sign up for the beta ?

Many thanks !

EGBPdriver
E
I can confirm fixed in the beta, many thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search