Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Portugal VFR Aerodrome Charts

Author
m
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello all,

Any possible dates/updates about when Portugal AIP and VFR Approach charts will be avaialble to purchase?

I really like this feature of putting the real vfr approach chart on the map as already happens with Switzerland for example. Do you know if this feature is possible if I have the pdf downloaded on my ipad and saved on SD?

Thanks. 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)
Do we not already have these documents?
miguel22
m
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/11/2018 11:10:59 AM
Do we not already have these documents?

Hello Tim,

I have downloaded the Portuguese AIP however I cant put then on the MAP directly to follow exactly the path on the chart...

Any ideas ?

Thanks!
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)
There may be a reason that they are not georeferenced. Please could you contact our customer support and ask them? They will be able to give you an answer, whereas I cannot.
miguel22
m
Hello Tim,

Yes sure no problem Should I send them email? Or through the app?

Thanks a lot!

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Just email them from our website.
miguel22
m
Hello,

Is there any plan to have more airports georeferenced? Because only the main airports allows to put the chart in the map.

Thank you.
Edited 10/22/2019 8:54:16 PM by miguel22
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
If you give a couple of examples of airfields whose charts are not georeferenced but where you believe they should be, we can comment on them specifically for you.
miguel22
m
Tim Dawson - 10/23/2019 2:16:38 PM
If you give a couple of examples of airfields whose charts are not georeferenced but where you believe they should be, we can comment on them specifically for you.

Hello Tim,

Should I send an email through your website?

Thanks for the answer.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Yes please, that would be very helpful.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search