Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Block on - off time on debriefing package

Author
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I have used the new feature of logging engine on and block on and off, which I find brilliant!  
In the debriefing package, I found the start and stop engine times and the block on to block off elapsed time, but cannot find the block on and off times.These are the times I put in my pilot log book. 

Am I missing something or are these times not available in the debriefing pack, or anywhere else for that matter?

Cheers,
Alexis

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
They're definitely in the Log Summary. You want the actual times of day that you left blocks and returns to them shown in the Debriefing Pack?
jbmoens
j
Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)Too Much Forum (142 reputation)
Yes, it would very helpful. I believe many pilots are logging the block times rather than the flight times. I also could not find the exact times for block off and block on in the debrief pack.
Bumelbee
Bumelbee
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)

Same for me. Where are the block times? Am I missing something? Is it meant to be, that you have to calculate them?

T67M
T67M
Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)
Bumelbee - 10/13/2018 6:57:26 AM

Same for me. Where are the block times? Am I missing something? Is it meant to be, that you have to calculate them?

See also my post here - http://forums.skydemon.aero/FindPost27067.aspx

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Bumelbee, that's a brief summary page. It is not a design goal for all logged times to be in there. Much more comprehensive is the debriefing pack, or the Log Summary tool which gives very precise output.
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.8K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/1/2018 10:56:53 AM
They're definitely in the Log Summary. You want the actual times of day that you left blocks and returns to them shown in the Debriefing Pack?

Yes, I would have liked this. Especially as the engine times are in it.

Thanks,
Alexis

Bumelbee
Bumelbee
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/17/2018 10:12:29 AM
Bumelbee, that's a brief summary page. It is not a design goal for all logged times to be in there. Much more comprehensive is the debriefing pack, or the Log Summary tool which gives very precise output.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Could you start writing actual text, please?

You may wish to try the current beta, or just make sure you've got the latest public version. I can't remember which, but we've definitely added those times to (at least) the debriefing pack. Chances are they're already there in your Log Summary too.

Bumelbee
Bumelbee
Tim Dawson - 10/18/2018 2:20:56 PM
Could you start writing actual text, please?

You may wish to try the current beta, or just make sure you've got the latest public version. I can't remember which, but we've definitely added those times to (at least) the debriefing pack. Chances are they're already there in your Log Summary too.

Ok, thanks Tim. I will wait for the next update and check again. Unfortunately I have never downloaded a beta ( don’t even know where to down load it :-) )

Best regards

Manuel
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search