Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Block on - off time on debriefing package

Author
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Bumelbee - 10/18/2018 4:35:38 PM
Tim Dawson - 10/18/2018 2:20:56 PM
Could you start writing actual text, please?

You may wish to try the current beta, or just make sure you've got the latest public version. I can't remember which, but we've definitely added those times to (at least) the debriefing pack. Chances are they're already there in your Log Summary too.

Ok, thanks Tim. I will wait for the next update and check again. Unfortunately I have never downloaded a beta ( don’t even know where to down load it :-) )

Best regards

Manuel

...I have never downloaded a beta ( don’t even know where to down load it)

Mike
, SD 3.16.13.0

Bumelbee
Bumelbee
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Sky Painter - 10/18/2018 5:07:41 PM
Bumelbee - 10/18/2018 4:35:38 PM
Tim Dawson - 10/18/2018 2:20:56 PM
Could you start writing actual text, please?

You may wish to try the current beta, or just make sure you've got the latest public version. I can't remember which, but we've definitely added those times to (at least) the debriefing pack. Chances are they're already there in your Log Summary too.

Ok, thanks Tim. I will wait for the next update and check again. Unfortunately I have never downloaded a beta ( don’t even know where to down load it :-) )

Best regards

Manuel

...I have never downloaded a beta ( don’t even know where to down load it)

Thanks Mike!
frederic
frederic
Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)
Hello,

I find the functions "Log Engine Start" and "Log Off Blocks" very nice.
In le logs, we also have the "flight time". How is this last times calculated?

Should it be possible to see during the flight  the elapsed time of the "Log Engine Start" and "Log Off Blocks"? I have not seen if it is possible.

Many thanks for your help.

frédéric

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Flight time is takeoff to landing.

During the flight you can see some live timers if you open the Live Pilot Log.

frederic
frederic
Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)Too Much Forum (176 reputation)
Many thanks Tim. 
I see the timer in "Go Flying", but  not in "Simulate". 
In Simulate, the ETA/ATA are well adapted.

I will try that during my next flight. I suppose I will hold the différent timers during the Go Flying. If so, it's exactly what I hoped to have.

airborne
airborne
Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)Too Much Forum (198 reputation)
I would also appreciate if the off-blocks and on-blocks time would be included in the 'Share by email' report. While I am paying for the flight time, I am logging the block time.

Sure, I can easily look up the block time of a flight in the app, however, sending the information to myself by mail or to a fellow PIC would be very useful.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search