Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SD Android Scale Button - make it work like iPad version ?

Author
B
Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
tnowak - 4/10/2017 8:04:13 AM
Map scale doesn't show on small display devices. I have the same issue‌ with my Samsung S3 Galaxy.
If you press and hold the +/- button (lower left corner on my display) it always resets the map to 1:500000‌‌ scale.
Tony‌

Boycey
B
Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)Too Much Forum (558 reputation)
tnowak - 4/10/2017 8:04:13 AM
Map scale doesn't show on small display devices. I have the same issue‌ with my Samsung S3 Galaxy.
If you press and hold the +/- button (lower left corner on my display) it always resets the map to 1:500000‌‌ scale.
Tony‌

Hi tony

you can change the default scale in settings/‌‌‌‌planning options/preferred ma[p scale you can change it.   However thiat doesn't solve the issue of lack of scale on screen, or the Logo obscuring GSpeed!

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Please don't dig up threads from 2015.

If you use SkyDemon on a device with a small screen, there may not be enough room to display as many items on the screen as there would be on a larger-screened device. Some items are not displayed at all, such as the map scale reading. If you find that the logo is obscuring one of your instruments, reduce the number of instruments onscreen.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search