Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Unhandled exception! SD PC planner not firing up!

Author
dynaeronaut
Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)Too Much Forum (483 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I did, just after the friedrichshafen break, the suggested solution was deletion of the user folders removal and re installation, which was done but still the problem persists.

and I asked if it was possible to get online and older version to roll back to but was told that they were not available.

instead I switched to android and used the skydemon mobile as a table decoration, now I have an older version which will start but I haven't tried to sync or use it in anger.

rk19
rk19
Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)
Same problem here with win xp since upgrading to 2.6.3
rk19
rk19
Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)Too Much Forum (258 reputation)
Managed to find an old version. Installed and works fine.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search