Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon WEB syncing routes

Author
nje
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Although a regular user of Skydemon, I have never used Skydemon web until today.I have obviously got something wrong because after creating a route, I save it in the 'routes' folder within skydemon on one of my devices (4.3 inch original AWARE) and then sync it to 'syncdata,skds.

I get the confirmation message and then when I check my device the route name is there, but when I open the route it's blank.

I've tried 3 times with the same result. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Edited 5/17/2012 7:17:18 PM by nje
nje
nje
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)
Just an update - I tried again today with the same 4.3 inch device and the had the same result, the route name was there but when I went to open it, the route was blank.

I have just tried again using another device (5inch Chinese) and it worked as it is supposed to, so it must be a peculiararity of the device and not the fault of SDweb.

I have edited the original message because I mistakenly put that I had used the 5 inch device first, when in fact I had used the 4.3.inch AWARE

I don't use the 4.3 inch device other than in the car so it isn't a problem for me.
Edited 5/17/2012 7:21:13 PM by nje
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Can anyone else replicate this?
lewistonkinson
lewistonkinson
Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)Too Much Forum (263 reputation)
Having a similar problem. if i create a route on the web version (using a Mac) then save it I can open on the ipad version simply by emailing it to myself. i can then edit on the ipad and email back if i want to. When i try to open on the mobile unit i can see two versions of the plan but when i open either file the unit just asks me to enter a takeoff airfield.

Conversely if i create a route on the unit and save it i can edit it in the web version but when i save it again it has gone! help!
Tags
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Perhaps the latest version of the SkyDemon software is not installed on your device?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search