Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

help setting on GPS Satellite "china"

Author
AWACS
Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)Too Much Forum (206 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
section GPS Setup must be set up correctly in Skydemon Hardwere, the dirver I can not set them: that COM and Baud I enter to get a gps aviation and non-road?

thank you very much
nje
nje
Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It all depends on which GPS device you have. I have one that uses com 0 baud 9600 and another com 1 baud 57600.

It's trial and error. try starting with Com 0 baud 4800 and try each baud in turn. Then change to Com1 Baud 4800 and again go through all the baud settings until you find the correct one.

Good Luck
stevelup
stevelup
Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)
Group: Moderators
95% of the time, it's 4800 baud and two very common COM ports are 4 and 7

So.. COM4 4800 and COM7 4800 would be the first I'd try!

The other way you might be able to figure it out is to run the car GPS software that came on your device - it might show you the settings.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search