Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Minor issue with version 4

Author
matthew_w100
Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)Too Much Forum (97 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Little cosmetic issue I and a few others have noticed since the upgrade to version 4. In the old days, when you were not moving (eg on the apron) the plane symbol on the SD screen was still, and pointed in roughly the right direction. Since the upgrade it jiggles around like an Irish dancer on hot lava. Until you start moving when it settles down. It's of no significance except that it is a change in behaviour that at least three people have noticed. My amateur diagnosis is that version 3 took a feed from the device compass to use when there was no track data, and that somehow that no longer works. But I'm probably completely wrong.  I, and one other experiencing this issue, run SD on Samsung S22 phones.  I don't know about the others.

Anyone else noticed?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search