Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Function "Find a Destination"

Author
AM22
Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
During a long flight to Scandinavia, I was confronted with a peculiarity of Skydemon that really annoyed me.
When searching for aerodromes with suitable fuel, I used the "Find a destination" and "Fuel availability" function.
The "Airfield Highlight Type" selection is inconveniently deactivated as soon as you tap anywhere on the map. This often happens unintentionally when moving the map or zooming, for example.
The selected "Airfield Highlight Type" (Rating, Fuel, Runway) should remain selected and displayed on the map until you actively deselect it again!

Thank you!
Alexander

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search