Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Nexus7 Sky Echo Protocol not available

Author
B
Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)Too Much Forum (234 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a couple of elderly-but-good Nexus7 tablets which have been working well for some time but currently refuse to play with my Skyecho. 
When I select  'go flying' it offers the option of internal location services or skyecho as usual, but if I select skyecho a 'protocol not available' banner appears and it does not function.
The internal GPS seems to work happily with Skydemon as usual.
Since this is common to two tablets and I have no such problem with another tablet I assume it is some kind of incompatibility /update that has triggered this and others would have experienced the same issue- I've searched the forum and cannot find any reference, so has anyone else observed this or am I missing something well known?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search