Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Sharing from iPad mini via Gmail doesn't include all attachments

Author
F
Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it did work at one point... Anyway: today I wanted to share a route with the person I was flying with and as I had the iPad Mini 5 open I tried the "Share" functionality. Got to choose Gmail, but then the app told me that it could not add some files as attachments. Those were the *.flightplan, the *.fpl and the *.gfp files created by SD. See attached screenshot.
I reckon this is likely not a SD issue, but was wondering if anyone bumped into this problem and how (if at all) it can be solved.
FWIW I then  shared the route by saving it to the cloud and opening it from my Android phone, where the Share function works as expected and the GMail app attaches all files.
Many thanks and best regards.
Fabrizio

--
LSZA based
DA40 / SR20 / S22T / PIVI / TWEN

Attachments
2023-12-30 22_48_08-AsPowerBar.png (60 views, 151.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search