Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Verbal Muting

Author
P
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have looked in the manual but cannot find an answer to my question. Does SkyDemon automatically mute warnings e.g. traffic audio if it detects radio transmissions?

I have muting turned off on my radio BUT I link SkyDemon's audio on my iPad via Bluetooth to my headset. In other words, SkyDemon has nothing to do with my radio circuit, so the radio muting is likely a big red herring.

Logically, given the above, it would seem to me that my headset is muting Bluetooth and I will double check my settings to see if that is the case but, meantime, it would be good to know if SkyDemon does have that function.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
No, SkyDemon has no way of doing such a thing.
TimT
TimT
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
I am installing a new audio panel with 3-D audio. Will put Radio 1 to the left, and Radio 2 to the right. And then SkyDemon's spoken warnings in the centre. That should dramatically improve my abilities to mentally focus on the audio source that I want to hear.

Mind you, that may not necessarily be the radio transmission at all times. It could well be the traffic warning from SkyDemon that I deem critical while somebody else is talking on the radio.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search