Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Modifying leg properties on overlapping routes.

Author
R
Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When creating courses between two airports going and coming via the same route but in opposite directions,
the two routes are displayed overlapping in most parts of the routes.

When I then want to change e.g. route altitude, I first select the appropriate route.

However, I always have the problem that when I then click on one of the legs, always the top level leg details are opened for changing,
not the leg of the previous selected route.

Could you please take a look at this and open the leg details of the selected route, when clicked.
Thank you very much.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Why not select the leg you mean in virtual radar?
RainerM
R
Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)Too Much Forum (101 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/5/2022 12:28:59 PM
Why not select the leg you mean in virtual radar?

Yes, that is also possible, but with many different short legs the entry on the leg page is easier.

Do you think there is a way to open the leg page of the selected route, instead of the top route layer ?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The way is to use virtual radar, as this always lays out your legs sequentially and them being on top of each other isn't a problem.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search