Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyEcho 2 warning pop up

Author
c
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I connect the Skyecho I get a warning saying that the configuration of the skyecho doesn't match skydemon. 

I believe this comes from the requirement in the skyecho that the registration is GXXXX whereas the reg in Skydemon is G-XXXX.

Can we have Skydemon ignore the hyphen when deciding if the config is correct so I don't have this message at startup?

Otherwise a brilliant integration of 2 fantastic products!

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Hmm. We ignore hyphens when making the comparison, so I don't think it can be that. Are you sure the hex codes are identical?
colmanl
c
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/17/2021 11:57:22 AM
Hmm. We ignore hyphens when making the comparison, so I don't think it can be that. Are you sure the hex codes are identical?

Thanks Tim all working now - It is a bit of user error there, I had clearly not saved the hex code for the aircraft in aircraft profile on Skydemon and then just assumed that it was in there instead of scrolling back down.

Maybe a suggestion would be to move the field for the hex code so that it is directly below the registration field? Not a huge issue but it may stop idiots like me making silly mistakes!

Great product!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search