Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon starting new log

Author
d
Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

When ever I fly to a new airfield land, backtrack and takeoff again Skydemon will restart and log as a new flight and delete the breadcrumbs (as they aren't associated with the current flight). Is there and option to stop this and to log the complete flight only when i exit navigation mode?

dcoquelet
d
Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)
danGigantic - 11/29/2020 7:37:49 PM
Hello,

When ever I fly to a new airfield land, backtrack and takeoff again Skydemon will restart and log as a new flight and delete the breadcrumbs (as they aren't associated with the current flight). Is there and option to stop this and to log the complete flight only when i exit navigation mode?

Hello, 
You can merge the two logs afterward

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
It sounds like you're letting SkyDemon log your flights automatically, in which case if you land, and stop, we will indeed finish that log.

If you start the log yourself (by logging engine on, or off blocks) then you can also stop the log yourself.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search