Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

User-drawn Local UK Airfield Circuits?

Author
C S
Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,  I would like to draw my own local power circuit pattern to a UK (glider) airfield - is there the facility to do this or might it be considered? 

For the moment i won't declare the airfield in question but siffice to say its shared by Gliders and Power aircraft and is quite complicated.  My main objective is to be able to stick to the local noise-sensitive areas/routings, and assure myself i'm flying as best as i can away from the Gliders.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You can use the Data Creator tool on the PC version of SkyDemon to draw some kinds of SkyDemon map data. You could draw it as a VFR route, if you have the coordinates, for example.

If the airfield in question would like to make this information public, we would be happy to add it to SkyDemon ourselves for the benefit of everyone.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search