I try to connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (Andorid version 9) via wifi to the AirConnect module. I try to describe how I'm doing that:
1. Open wifi connections
2. Connect with AirConnect wifi
3. Connection is successfully established
4. Open SkyDemon
5. Go to settings and add the AirConnect key (4 digits)
6. Go to flying mode with AirConnect as device
7. The yellow plane and traffic around me is displayed.
Up to this step I think everything should be ok.
8. After a few (2 or 3 minutes) SkyDemon displays a green bar "Seeking GPS satellites"
And this is my problem I like to solve. If I close SkyDemon and open it again, go to flying mode for a few minutes everything is fine. Also if I use the build in GPS sensor everything works fine.
Has anyone any idea what I can try?
I already did all availabe updates on my tablet.
I hope someone can help me