Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

"Ciruits" field when adding user airfields as custom data only shows on home PC not iPad

"Ciruits" field when adding user airfields as custom data only shows...
Author
G
Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)Too Much Forum (202 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have just added some additional airstrips to my Sky Demon. I included information in the box labelled  "Circuits" but this information then only shows on my home PC SkyDemon and not (when I really need it) on the corresponding new airstrip plate that appears on my iPad after I iCloud the info over . Any reason why this is set up this way.  My work around is to use the box called "Website" to add  circuit and other information  but that is a bit of a bodge Sad
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
The Circuits field in the Data Creator isn't used by current SkyDemon functionality.

There is no way to add circuits and other airfield mapping data with the user tools provided with SkyDemon. If you want strips added to SkyDemon, you can write to us and we will do it, including circuits and other mapping data.

EHOW flyer
EHOW flyer
Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.9K reputation)
I create custom circuits as new airspaces, this works for me.

resulting in (EHEH):

and (EHAM):

@TIM: The green airfield area layer is covering the custom circuits. Is it possible to lower this layer in hierarchy?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
No, we wouldn't make an adjustment like that only to support the improper use of airspace entities to depict circuits.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search