Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Getting logged out while using Jeppesen flightdeck

Author
Mintball
Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)Too Much Forum (407 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

Not sure this is a skydemon thing at all but just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. While flying IFR I usually use skydemon enroute and when I get close to my destination I like to switch to use Jeppesen georeferenced charts in flightdeck. But I would also like to have skydemon continue to run in the background to “log” my entire flight and as a back up if I want to switch back. (Still dreaming of Jeppesen charts in skydemonSmile

But here comes my problem. Skydemon is always logged out when returning from the Jeppesen app after the approach. I have skydemon set to run in the background and to have the gps on always on my iPad. When I switch from the skydemon app to other map programs and apps it don’t get logged out in the background. I find this very strange that I can’t be logged on in the background when I use Jeppesen so was hoping someone had a fix.

Anyone else had this problem or know a fix?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Do you really mean "logged out"? As in, you have to type your password in again in order to access SkyDemon? That sounds extremely unlikely.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search