SkyDemon Forums

Getting logged out while using Jeppesen flightdeck

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic26640.aspx

By Mintball - 8/4/2018 6:36:22 PM

Hi

Not sure this is a skydemon thing at all but just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. While flying IFR I usually use skydemon enroute and when I get close to my destination I like to switch to use Jeppesen georeferenced charts in flightdeck. But I would also like to have skydemon continue to run in the background to “log” my entire flight and as a back up if I want to switch back. (Still dreaming of Jeppesen charts in skydemonSmile

But here comes my problem. Skydemon is always logged out when returning from the Jeppesen app after the approach. I have skydemon set to run in the background and to have the gps on always on my iPad. When I switch from the skydemon app to other map programs and apps it don’t get logged out in the background. I find this very strange that I can’t be logged on in the background when I use Jeppesen so was hoping someone had a fix.

Anyone else had this problem or know a fix?
By Tim Dawson - 8/6/2018 11:53:35 AM

Do you really mean "logged out"? As in, you have to type your password in again in order to access SkyDemon? That sounds extremely unlikely.