Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Favorites airfields

Author
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If I plan a route from A to B and mark an airfield C as Favorites and then hit the Pin to route nothing happens? Even if I use the What’s Here on an airfield and go into Information, pressing the neadle and use Pin To Route nothing changes on the map? Have I misunderstand something?

Would it be possible to have Favorite airfields under the function Create Route?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Favourite Airfields are nothing to do with a route. When you have favourited an airfield it's always present somewhere in the Airfields window so you can quickly access its information. Nothing should change on a map.

Does that help?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search