Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SR/SS/ECET times for planned date vs. today

Author
mschmoelzer
Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)Too Much Forum (801 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I recently‌‌ noticed that SkyDemon seems to show the SR/SS/twilight times only for the current date, not for the actual date for which the flight is planned.

I tested‌‌ this by planning a flight for today, then looking at the ECET value in the "SkyDemon Plate" which shows 1823Z for LOWG today (2018-04-18). Then I moved the flight two months into the future to 2018-06-18, where ECET will be at1936Z according to the AIP GEN 2.7 tables. However, SkyDemon still shows the values from April...

Is ‌‌there any way I can get these data for a flight planned a couple of weeks in the future, where the values will differ significantly?

Thanks ‌‌& best ‌regards
Martin‌

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The SkyDemon Plate is not date sensitive, you are correct. However if you check the PLOG, I believe that will respect the dates you have entered.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search