Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Specify Device Slot

Author
P
Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everybody!

We purchased four  licens‌es for our tablets, but  I cannot‌ get any of them activated. When using the appropriate login data a field saying: "You must specify a device slot as part of your login. If you are unsure how to do this, contact *Person McPerson" comes up.
Where do I specify a device slot and what is that even?

Maybe  somebody can come up with a solution for me, thank you very much in advance.
Maximilian

PinkSkyvan
P
Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)Too Much Forum (150 reputation)
Solved:

By adding  pilot@email.net‌/1 (pilot@email.net/2) you can specify a device slot.‌

A big thank you to Rob Hart/Skydemon‌‌.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Did you try contacting the person referred to? They would presumably have been your account holder with us, and would have been briefed on how to manage your corporate licenses.
PinkSkyvan
P
Tim Dawson - 4/4/2018 12:17:57 PM
Did you try contacting the person referred to? They would presumably have been your account holder with us, and would have been briefed on how to manage your corporate licenses.

Hi Tim! Yes. I just wasn't presented the instructions provided by you (Skydemon), so I had to ask here.
But we have got everything sorted now. Th‌ank you very much for your quick support!

‌Greetings from LKKT
M‌‌aximilian

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search