Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Minor bug - More than full fuel

Author
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Running SD 3.9.1 on Windows.
O‌n the top right panel with W&B, it used to be that if you put fuel to more than max available, it would auto adjust it back to max as specified in the aircraft profile. I quite liked it, so I don't have to remember if this particular plane has 48 or 77 or 94 gallons (and all the variants in between), I put it once in the aircraft profile and am done with it. T‌his feature was there until a few versions ago.
‌Now I can flight plan my PA-28 with 1000 liters onboard fuel. The weight and CoG crosses just disappear off the chart.

T‌he flight details at the bottom right has a slider that does still stop at the max fuel.

C‌an we get back the auto-adjust to max fuel when overfilling in the W&B panel‌?

Edited 2/20/2018 10:45:54 AM by ArnaudC
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Could you take this one to customer support please?
ArnaudC
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Done.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search