Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Checklist tab

Author
Prokop
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Johannes B. - 10/18/2020 12:43:35 PM
Iwould also like to see an integrated, configurable checklist function in Skydemon in the future. I do not want to switch between apps and checklist are a major safety feature, if used correctly. 

Adding to That, similar to having documents with the ICAO prefix on the airfields, having documents with selected aircraft registry on quick access would be great. Basically having 10 checklists for all 10 aircraft you are flying but when flying one specific you see just the one. That would be awesome.

Scoobydoo
S
Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)Too Much Forum (108 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/6/2018 3:43:00 PM
SkyDemon supports user documents so you can add checklists if you like.

Or do you want the app to force you to tick off each item as you go?

Hello Tim,

how is it possible to add my own checklist in Skydemon?
Thanks Dirk

jlaffan
jlaffan
Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)Too Much Forum (694 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/6/2018 3:43:00 PM
SkyDemon supports user documents so you can add checklists if you like.

Or do you want the app to force you to tick off each item as you go?

I like Garmin Pilots checklist but would prefer replicated in SkyDemon…
You can quickly select segment, I.e. transit restart, emergencies etc… and then manually check off… not that you do all the time check of but it’s a nice feature, also easy to update checklist with any gotchas… like new style radio call at home airfield… you could force check off as an option and have intelligent monitoring?

ghost48
g
Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)
Love the idea of a checklist tab. Easy to implement and users could maintain their own checklists. I have seen the checklist feature in foreflight and really think that  I would benefit of it. And getting rid of paper checklists. 
paolo.orange
paolo.orange
Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)Too Much Forum (429 reputation)
A tab with a user configurable check list would be soooooooo good! Just a simple there levels tree would be great.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search