1. Just like there is a default flight level for a given airplane profile, could there be a default cruise power setting which is not the first one in the list?
I store them by increasing altitude and power setting, ie the top of the list is the lowest altitude at lowest power. I don't usually plan for 2000ft/55%, but I still want to have it stored as it is a diversion/economy setting.
2. Corollary idea, could the power setting to the alternate be set independently from the cruise setting?
3. Could you split the distance into great circle distance and as-planned distance?
To get an idea of a route's overhead.
4. Let's say I plan a multi-leg trip, say ESMK-EDBX-EDWO, a typical scenic tour with a lunch and coffee in the middle. I first put in this route, set an altitude of maybe 2500ft (which is not the plane's default), the corresponding power setting (not default either), and then long-press or right-click EDBX and select "land here". Today the 2nd leg EDBX-EDWO goes back to the plane's default level and power setting. What I would like instead is that the two half legs both inherit the non-default settings I have previously input. If I did not change from the defaults, then default it is.
5. When sending in an ATS flightplan, the FPCs expect coordinates as 5517N01444E, yet the pilot log shows them as N551712 E0144455.
While 2 and 3 are more comfort ideas, 1 is a pain in the neck and 4 and 5 would be really nice.
That's it for today. Thank you.