Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Oh how I wish I could do come flight planning

Author
deanpearcy
Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am currently running a GS7 edge with android 7.0, so easily fit the required specification stated in your blurb, yet the app does not work anymore. I have been on the phone to support, but basically I'm being told it's my problem and nothing they can do.
N‌ow the way I see it, I have an expensive subscription (with additional Pooleys Plates), for something that has been sold to me and now doesn't work. I still need to go flying and currently I'm using a trial period on a Garmin app. Now do I need to complain to a higher power about this, because I am NOT getting what I paid for at the moment. I feel like I am being ignored here and that is just not good enough. Fix it or give me my money back and I will go elsewhere, where things actually work! 
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Dean, this type of issue needs to go via our support. They will try to help diagnose whatever issue you're experiencing and do what they can to get SkyDemon running on your device again.

If you end up in the unfortunate (and rare) situation where you've only got one device and that device for whatever reason won't run SkyDemon, then we'll refund any unused portion of your subscription. We've no desire to have your money if your hardware can't run our software.
deanpearcy
deanpearcy
Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)Too Much Forum (466 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 7/10/2017 11:28:12 AM
Dean, this type of issue needs to go via our support. They will try to help diagnose whatever issue you're experiencing and do what they can to get SkyDemon running on your device again.

If you end up in the unfortunate (and rare) situation where you've only got one device and that device for whatever reason won't run SkyDemon, then we'll refund any unused portion of your subscription. We've no desire to have your money if your hardware can't run our software.

My hardware CAN run your software because it DID so. It's not an out of date device by any stretch of the imagination.

‌‌I have been through support who eventually told me it was my problem, as it worked for everyone else! So by "try to help" and "do everything" you mean they will take my call and tell me I'm on my own? That really is first class.

‌‌Yes, I have another device, an old Tab 4 which will still run your programme, but that's not the one I choose to use, AS IT'S OLD!

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
If your hardware used to run SkyDemon ok, and now it doesn't, it would be worth trying to think of what changed about its configuration which might have led to this happening.

Getting angry on our discussion forums will not help anybody; again, please contact our support. If they can't get to the bottom of the problem we can refund your unused subscription, but I have realised you are simply making me repeat myself here.‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search