SkyDemon Forums

Oh how I wish I could do come flight planning

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic23887.aspx

By deanpearcy - 7/10/2017 6:08:55 AM

I am currently running a GS7 edge with android 7.0, so easily fit the required specification stated in your blurb, yet the app does not work anymore. I have been on the phone to support, but basically I'm being told it's my problem and nothing they can do.
N‌ow the way I see it, I have an expensive subscription (with additional Pooleys Plates), for something that has been sold to me and now doesn't work. I still need to go flying and currently I'm using a trial period on a Garmin app. Now do I need to complain to a higher power about this, because I am NOT getting what I paid for at the moment. I feel like I am being ignored here and that is just not good enough. Fix it or give me my money back and I will go elsewhere, where things actually work! 
By Tim Dawson - 7/10/2017 1:01:00 PM

If your hardware used to run SkyDemon ok, and now it doesn't, it would be worth trying to think of what changed about its configuration which might have led to this happening.

Getting angry on our discussion forums will not help anybody; again, please contact our support. If they can't get to the bottom of the problem we can refund your unused subscription, but I have realised you are simply making me repeat myself here.‌