Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Jersey Gendec

Author
a
Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)Too Much Forum (100 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

‌Firstly - love skydemon.  Fantastic product. 

‌I‌ got pulled up last weekend by Jersey Customs because address info was not getting pulled through on the gendecs.  Is it possible to add this population on the Jersey forms?  thanks

I‌ also get a script error (but then completes anyway) when using the Add multiple people option on the OnlineGar interface.  

M‌any thanks
a‌l.
‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
I will point Carl, the owner of the OnlineGar website, at this thread.
carlmeek
carlmeek
Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)Too Much Forum (535 reputation)
Hi,

I‌'m sorry you've had a problem - please could you email me some more details so that i can look into it?  My email is carl@onlinegar.com.

P‌lease send me the email address of your account, and the details of which flight you are referring to.  Also, if you have it, attach the Jersey GENDEC.

I‌ will investigate and report back to you.‌

R‌egards,
-‌Carl.‌‌‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search