Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

License for multiple devices

Author
Ashkirby
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Renzo - 6/12/2017 8:27:28 AM
I don´t need a third one

If you are planning on using SkyDemon on three devices, like you have stated above, then yes I believe you do need a third mobile licence.
I‌f you simply want to use your phone as a backup in case of hardware failure, then putting up with an error message on the failed device should not really be an issue, as I would assume once back on the ground you would re-log back in on the failed device and the working iPad and this would then log-out the backup mobile.

J‌ust out of curiosity, what are you using two iPads for simultaneously showing SkyDemon in the cockpit?‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search