Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Whats here in 3.8

Author
rg
Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Pete - 5/16/2017 4:10:49 PM
Tim Dawson - 5/16/2017 1:54:06 PM
Pete, did you deliberately go out of your way to find somewhere without a lot of information available, to take your screenshot?

Is your poi‌nt that the new display can be larger?‌

Absolutely! ;-)    My point is that in the previous version it would resize to succinctly display the required info.
‌This just obliterates a large area of the screen  whatever the info,......... IMHO a backwards step in the PC implementation.
F‌urther, the different sizes of fonts and colours to not display and contrast as clearly as before, but maybe that's an issue with my screen.....sorry, just don't like it.

The fonts on your screenshot are nicer than what I see on my PC

Edited 5/17/2017 8:43:10 AM by rg
Pete
Pete
Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)
rg - 5/17/2017 8:43:10 AM
Pete - 5/16/2017 4:10:49 PM
Tim Dawson - 5/16/2017 1:54:06 PM
Pete, did you deliberately go out of your way to find somewhere without a lot of information available, to take your screenshot?

Is your poi‌nt that the new display can be larger?‌

Absolutely! ;-)    My point is that in the previous version it would resize to succinctly display the required info.
‌This just obliterates a large area of the screen  whatever the info,......... IMHO a backwards step in the PC implementation.
F‌urther, the different sizes of fonts and colours to not display and contrast as clearly as before, but maybe that's an issue with my screen.....sorry, just don't like it.

The fonts aren't on your screenshot are nicer than what I see on my PC

Yes, not good, and unfortunately I have just been told by SD support that a copy of the previous ver 3.7.1 is not available(unlike the Android ver)
T‌im, please may I have a copy of 3.7.1 with which I was very happy? 
T‌hanks
P‌ete

Edited 5/17/2017 9:35:00 AM by Pete
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)
Sorry guys, we can't please everyone all the time. Most people are delighted with the improvements.
rg
rg
Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)Too Much Forum (10K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 5/17/2017 1:53:51 PM
Sorry guys, we can't please everyone all the time. Most people are delighted with the improvements.

I fixed my font issue by reinstalled SD.

rg
rg

I fixed my font issue by reinstalled SD.

Pete
Pete
Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)

So please may I have a copy of 3.7.1....then I'd be delighted too!
P‌ete

Pete
Pete
Pete - 5/17/2017 3:25:26 PM

So please may I have a copy of 3.7.1....then I'd be delighted too!
P‌ete

Ah....why is this, the simplest of requests  so difficult :-(

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search