Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SD Beta 3.8 Android Problems on Nexus 10

Author
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi to all, tonight I have tried the New Beta 3.8 on my both Android devices. The Samsung galaxy Edge S6 is fine(Android 6.0.1. But on my nexus 10 (Android 5.1.1) all looks fine until I simulate or real time fly; the Notams circles and some of military TMA's disappears. I'm talking about Switzerland. For ex, when I take of from LSGN to LSGG or LSGL what ever I do. On the Simulate or real Fly mode all the Notam Circles are disappearing, and Payern Military TMA South West boundary also disappears. When I stop my flight or Simulating. They are right back on the screen. Is that normal? As I said before, it works all fine on Galaxy Edge S6, but on my Tablet Nexus 10 it does these kind of things. I know it is a Beta, but I have tried to comeback on 3.7.1, and it did same problem on my Nexus. I know surely it didn't before. Maybe I should have uninstall completely before I do reinstall 3.7.1. Thanks for any answers. Cheers..
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Have you checked your settings? Try saving them to the cloud from the working device, and loading them on the other device.

There is a thread specifically for beta dis‌‌cussion, by the way.
cocoroman
c
Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.3K reputation)
cocoroman - 4/27/2017 4:34:00 PM
Tim Dawson - 4/27/2017 2:56:13 PM
Have you checked your settings? Try saving them to the cloud from the working device, and loading them on the other device.

There is a thread specifically for beta dis‌‌cussion, by the way.

T‌hanks Tim, I'll try again as you've mentioned. Then I'll let you know.‌

cocoroman
c
O.K. Tim, I did check, reinstalled and reinstalled. First of all, My Galaxy S6 Edge, that I've said that was working, no it does not, The TMA's would remain, but Notams were disappeared again, though I have re saved on different name, the same flight have saved on iCloud.. But when I have re downloaded from icloud,  on my Nexus 10 Notams and TMA's were disappearing like before. So I have installed 7.1 Same problem; have installed 7.0 same problem. So it is gone for ever for the moment. Though I have really totally uninstalled, even deleted whole neighbor files from SD. But still I'm landing in a same configurations. It still remembers my Home Airfield, and so on. Obviously, It is unusable for the real flight for the moment. I really want to get back to the working state like before. And hope you can help me. 
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Sorry, this simply sounds like a setting that has been changed, I guess under the automatic decluttering of map layers. It's obviously not a software bug since you've tried with lots of different versions.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search