SkyDemon Forums

SD Beta 3.8 Android Problems on Nexus 10

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic22989.aspx

By cocoroman - 4/26/2017 11:06:02 PM

Hi to all, tonight I have tried the New Beta 3.8 on my both Android devices. The Samsung galaxy Edge S6 is fine(Android 6.0.1. But on my nexus 10 (Android 5.1.1) all looks fine until I simulate or real time fly; the Notams circles and some of military TMA's disappears. I'm talking about Switzerland. For ex, when I take of from LSGN to LSGG or LSGL what ever I do. On the Simulate or real Fly mode all the Notam Circles are disappearing, and Payern Military TMA South West boundary also disappears. When I stop my flight or Simulating. They are right back on the screen. Is that normal? As I said before, it works all fine on Galaxy Edge S6, but on my Tablet Nexus 10 it does these kind of things. I know it is a Beta, but I have tried to comeback on 3.7.1, and it did same problem on my Nexus. I know surely it didn't before. Maybe I should have uninstall completely before I do reinstall 3.7.1. Thanks for any answers. Cheers..
By Tim Dawson - 5/2/2017 12:26:35 PM

Sorry, this simply sounds like a setting that has been changed, I guess under the automatic decluttering of map layers. It's obviously not a software bug since you've tried with lots of different versions.